MS and PhD Program Review
The MS and PhD Programs review process was undertaken and executed for CUI by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) till 2016. QEC CUI is engage for the Self-MS and PhD Program Review process since 2017. So far, all MS and PhD programs offered at all campuses have been reviewed by campus review teams and the reports have been submitted to HEC.
- QEC collects information (soft and hard) on four Proformas A, B, C & D from the departments offering PhD programs. Proforma A is based on information related to the department and Proforma B is directly related to the PhD scholar of the same department.
- QEC review the collected information and with the support of concerned department future improve it (if required).
- A Summary of the complied information is prepared after complete review.
- Approval of the competent authority is solicited to forward the case the HEC.
- Complete information /case with evidence is submitted to HEC.
- If HEC asked more information, same is also collected and provided to HEC.
- QEC coordinates the HEC review Panel visit to CUI and its meetings with Rector, Deans, and HODs of departments offering PhD programs.