The New Scholarship program launched by Turkey. The IsDB Turkey Joint Scholarship Program 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Turkey. This Program is funded by YTB and IsDB to provide equal opportunities to students from IsDB member states and Muslim communities around the world to study Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Scholarships in Turkey. This Program is different from the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023.
The IsDB Turkey Joint Scholarship in 2023 will cover all the expenses such as a Monthly stipend, accommodation support, tuition fees, health insurance, a one-year Turkish language course, and one-time round-trip flight ticket expenses. This is an opportunity for students around the world to study in the most prestigious Turkish Higher educational universities. The Guide to applying for the ISDB Turkey Scholarship Program is given below.
ISDB Turkey Scholarship offers Full coverage to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs such as:
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation Support
- Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance
- a one-year Turkish language course
- One-time round-trip flight ticket expenses
Applicants can apply and study any field in any Turkish University.
ISDB Turkey Scholarship Program – Eligibility:
- Minimum for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
Age Criteria to be under:
- 21 for Undergraduate programs
- 30 for Master’s programs
- 35 for Doctorate programs
Deadline: 20 February 2023
How to Apply?