Fulbright applications for Graduate degree programs have opened now. The United States Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2024 is a Fully financed scholarship opportunity in the United States. The Fulbright 2024 program is one of the largest and most prestigious scholarship programmes in the United States of America. Fulbright scholarships are available for Master’s and Doctorate studies.
Fields of Study:
Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public health, Education, Social sciences, Journalism and Mass communication, Arts and Culture management (including Heritage conservation and Museum studies), Urban and Regional planning, Environmental science/studies, Security/peace studies, and Data science, can apply.
What this Scholarship Covers financially:
- Health insurance will be provided
- Airfare would be covered.
- A stipend for textbooks will be provided.
- The tuition fee will be covered.
- The Visa process will be supported by the USEFP.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- All Pakistani citizens are Eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate must have all academic transcripts and degrees while applying.
- A candidate should have Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score while applying.
- A candidate submits a research proposal and statement of Purpose while applying.
- GRE score report
- An application form
- 3 reference letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Scanned transcripts
Fulbright Scholarship 2024 Deadline: 12-April-2023
How to Apply?
- All interested candidates are directed to apply online by creating an account for online applications on the official website.
- Before or while applying, a candidate has to appear in a Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- An application has different sections from personal information to the required documents, a candidate is instructed to fill out all those sections with correct information.
For Official website