Dive into cutting-edge and apply for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland. EPFL ranks as one of the most successful institutions in Europe. The Internship application for the summer of 2023 is open. All international Undergraduate (Bachelors), Graduate (Masters) students are eligible for the EPFL Summer Fellowship 2023. Participants get the chance to learn new skills and gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists. Make the most of your Summer and enjoy your upcoming summer in any other country. The EPFL will cover all the Expenses of the Interns.
• Monthly Living Allowance of 1’600 CHF to Cover their Housing and Living Expenses.
• Airfare Travel Costs to & From Switzerland will be Refunded.
• BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
• Any field of Engineering, Science, and Technology.
You will need to upload a CV, all your University Transcripts, and a Letter of Motivation in PDF (ideally on one page and anyway not longer than two pages).
• Any Student with any nationality from around the world is eligible.
• International applicants as well as applicants from European countries are also eligible.
• You must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
• Students enrolled in Ph.D. programs are not eligible.
The Deadline to apply for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 is 4th December 2022
How to Apply: