We are pleased to inform you that the European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN, is currently inviting applications for its highly sought-after Summer Student Program 2024.
The CERN Summer Student Program provides an opportunity for students pursuing Bachelor's and Master's degrees to engage in cutting-edge research over a period of 8 to 13 weeks. The program is open not only to those presently pursuing their degrees but also to those expected to graduate in the European summer of 2024. The internship is scheduled to commence in May 2024.
Deadline: Wednesday 31st January 2024.
Benefits of the Program include:
- A contract of 8-13 weeks to work on a technical project during the summer program in Geneva.
- A 92 Swiss Franc per calendar day (net of tax) subsistence allowance to cover the cost of accommodation and meals in the Geneva area for a single person for the whole contract duration.
- A travel allowance on a lump sum basis paid at the end of your stay to help you with the cost of travel between Geneva and your residence.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Assistance to find accommodation on the CERN site or nearby.
- Individuals currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program (excluding PhD) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are open to students from both CERN Member and non-member states.
For more information:
please visit: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/CERN/743999941597816-cern-summer-student-programme-2024-member-and-non-member-state-