Email received from Institute of Peace and Diplomatic Studies, Islamabad is submitted for kind perusal and further dissemination among the students of your Campus / Department.
In this context, students are requested to keep the International Office in the loop (firstname.lastname@example.org) while applying. This will enable us to keep track of CUI's nominations. Thanks.
The essay competition is organized to encourage the youth of Pakistan to creatively express their understanding of Kazakhstan, especially keeping in view the 30th Anniversary Pakistan-Kazakhstan relations and the role of Kazakhstan in global peace and prosperity.
Main Theme: Knowing Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan Economic and Political Governance Reforms
- Kazakhstan- A global leader in peace and economic development
- Analysis of 30 Years of Pakistan-Kazakhstan Relations - Way forward
Age: Young Students from Pakistan between the ages of 16 to 22 years are invited to participate in the competition.
Guidelines for Submission:
- The essay should be written in English with a words length of between 800-1000 in MSWord Format/Times New Roman Font/Double spacing
- The essay should be comprehensive and analytical with facts
- Follow the guidelines to submit an original and creative write-up.
- The essay should be written by one individual and should not be co-authored content.
- The essay should be original and should not be plagiarized content.
- The Essay Review Committee will review the essay, and the prize will be given to the first three male and female winners from the two categories in a ceremony.
Please send the Essay along with your Full name, School/University, and CNIC/Passport Copy by email before 30 October 2022 (5PM PST) at email@example.com