The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships allow extraordinary students to study at Oxford for free. The University of Oxford aims to establish an interactive community of leaders who can bring valuable change to the world. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships not only transform the lives of the students who come to Oxford, but they also help to change the countries where they return after receiving education from Oxford.
Course Level: Masters/Mphil
Subjects: Courses Offered at Oxford University
Grants: The scholarship will pay for all university and college expenses.
· Candidates from emerging and low-economic countries are encouraged to apply.
· Students will receive a 100% fee waiver.
· They will also receive a living cost of £17,668 (Euros).
Eligibility: Student must apply to the University of Oxford for a new graduate studies program.
· Students presently enrolled at Oxford University are not eligible to apply.
· Candidates must be a resident of the listed eligible countries only.
· After completing their degree, students must return to their home country.
· Successful applicants must desire to help the global community through their chosen profession.
· Candidates should be able to exhibit the link between their subject of study and long-term career objectives and how they envision their professional contribution to the betterment of their home country.
· Weidenfeld-Hoffman scholars from Oxford University are also eligible to apply.
Deadline: January, 2023 (annual)
For more details please visit official website:
Apply Now: https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search/weidenfeld-hoffmann-scholarships-and-leadership-programme