Politecnico Di Milano University seeking applications from candidates who have a keen interest in the Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships 2023-24 in Italy. These scholarships are open to International Students from any part of the world. The Italian government is providing these scholarships, which are available for Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students. The Polytechnic University of Milan is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship program for eligible students. The scholarship is specifically for the intake of February 2024.
Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
Field of Study: Architecture and Urban Studies, Physics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Design, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering
Grants: Full Free Scholarship Program
· Covers all study expenses
· Two options: 6,000 Euros without food availability, 3,000 Euros with food availability
· Includes one free meal per day
· Covers full payment of tuition fees
· Provides accommodation in hostels
· Covers living and medical expenses
Eligibility: All International students are eligible to apply for the scholarships at Politecnico di Milano in Italy.
· Candidates must submit their application before the specified deadline.
· The application fee must be paid by the candidate.
· Applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
· If you are seeking a merit-based scholarship, you must also provide a language certificate to be considered.
· To apply for the Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships 2023-24 in Italy, interested candidates can access the Online Application Portal. For additional information and further details, please refer to the official link provided below.
Deadline: 18 July, 2023