Who we are?
For the business community, sustainability is more than mere window-dressing. By adopting sustainable practices, companies can gain competitive edge, increase their market share, and boost shareholder value. What's more, the growing demand for 'green' products has created major new markets in which sharp-eyed eco-entrepreneurs are reaping rewards. The conference addresses to the strategies and tools that companies can use to translate an aspiration for sustainability into practical, effective solutions.
- Last date for Submission of Abstract (April 25th 2016)
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract (April 30th 2016)
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper (June 10th, 2016)
- Notification for Acceptance of Full Paper (July 1st, 2016)
- Last Date for Conference Registration (July 29th, 2016)
- Submission of Final Presentation (August 10th, 2016)
- Distribution of Conference Programme (August 19th, 2016)
- Conference Dates (August 24th-26th, 2016)
Upcoming SAICON 2016
Under the auspices of the Academy of Global Business Advancement (AGBA), COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT); the custodian of the South Asia Under the auspices of the Academy for Global Business Advancement (AGBA), COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT); the custodian of the South Asia Chapter is hosting Its 8th South Asian International Conference (SAICON) 2016. The theme of the conference is: “Sustainability: A Business Imperative”