Job Ref. #:
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Monthly Salary Range:
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
AHQ(U) PAF ISB
9/8/2005 12:00:00 AM
DTE Project Vision, AHQ(U) ISB, PAF Complex, Sector E9 , Islamabad.
1. Include system/network administration tasks
2. Maintain and administer network LAN/WAN
3. Research, plan and implement new programs and protocols
4. Provide technical support to the distributed locations.
5. Provide solution against technical problems and resolve them through technology
6. Visiting remote sites for network deployments and to administer issues.
7. Management of remote sites through network tools
1. Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
2. Understanding of Layer 3 Networking concepts and devices, complex Ip Scheming, OSI Layers, Routing Protocols.
3. Concept of WAN technologies and protocols, E1 Connectivity, NGN, Packet over SONET/SDH, MPLS.
4. Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain Network Routers/Switches/Firewalls.
5. Configuring the Static and dynamic routing (EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP).
6. Configuring Switches VLAN’s, Inter VLAN Routing, VTP, and Ether-channel.
7. Management & configuration of IPsec VPN''s (Site to Site VPN, Remote VPN)
8. Remote management of Servers and client through Microsoft SCCM.
9. Bandwidth monitoring and calculation through enterprise network analyzers i.e. Solarwind, Wireshark, Colasoft Capsa etc.
10. Knowledge of Domain Controller, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, ADC, SharePoint.
11. Concept of Virtualization i.e. Hyper V, VMware ESXi, vCenter v6.5 or above.
12. A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
13. Ability to learn quickly new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
14. Required excellent diagnostic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
CCNA, CCNP, MCSE
MCS/MS (CS)/BS (CS)/BCS (04 Years Degree)/BIT (04 Years Degree) in 1st Division.
Contractual- First 2 years of employment bond.
Job contract is generally renewed every year, depending upon the performance. Office located in Islamabad, site visit on as and when required basis.
Probation Period: 06 Months
Salary: For Fresh Graduates starting pay will be PKR 55,000 /- and after six months of probation it will be PKR 60000/-
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com before 1200 HRS on 13/09/2021. No TA/DA is admissible for the test and interview.
Please mention the post "Network/System Engineer" in the email subject.
The Modeling and Simulation Department is an R&D setup of PAF, which has developed a number of simulation systems over the past 15 years. The department has state of the art lab setups for development, testing and experimental purposes and thus provide a huge opportunity for fresh graduates as well as experienced developers and technicians to learn and progress under an organized, disciplined and competitive environment. The organization provides diverse experience, on highly sophisticated systems, to its employees by shuffling teams on a regular basis.