Job Ref. #:
Monday, July 26, 2021
Monthly Salary Range:
Thursday, August 26, 2021
ARTICARES PTE LTD
6/23/2017 12:00:00 AM
092 51 111128128. Extension: 530
Room E-231, FAST-NUCES, A.K. Brohi Road, Sector H-11/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company, with teams in China, Pakistan, India, and Germany, that develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for assessment and movement therapy. The solutions are achieved by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic technologies for home, community, and hospital use. Our solutions are outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care about making every step of the recovery journey easier.
Joining Us, you will be directly involved in the development of innovative solutions in a fast-growing industry sector as well as grow by playing a key role in the development of rehabilitation robotics solutions. We empower team members to be the designer of their own career path by providing exposure to variety of functions and experiences in addition to opportunities for further self-development and upskilling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who, will not only be instrumental at ARTICARES’ success, but also wishes to join a young, innovative team that supports each other at every step. In joining ARTICARES family, we guarantee an exhilarating experience where you upskill and push your own boundaries to take-off on a speedy upward career trajectory.
Embedded Electronics Engineer
Official Duty Station
· Work on design and development of biomedical robots, both hardware and firmware.
· Simulations and PoCs (proofs of concept) for verification of mechatronic system designs.
· Development, deployment, validation, and debugging of electronics as well as firmware of mechatronic systems.
· In-house testing and characterizations.
· Troubleshooting and maintenance of mechatronic and robotic systems.
· Support in manufacturing and assembly of mechatronic systems.
· Maintain and comply with procedures and SOPs of product development.
· Collaborate with team members from other areas and with research partners.
· At least bachelor''s degree in electrical/electronic engineering or related fields.
· At least two years experience in product development.
· Good knowledge of electronics/embedded system designs and programming.
· Experience in firmware development using C/C++.
· Experience in PCB design.
· Familiar with general buses including I2C, SPI, UART and USB.
· Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
· The following competences are advantageous:
o Experience in electric motor controls and implementations.
o Familiar with STM32 MCU and development/debugging tool chain.
o Familiar with ISO13485 and IEC 62304 design process.
o Familiar with source version control.
o Familiar with mechanical CAD softwares.
o Ability to read mechanical engineering drawing and datasheet.
Interested candidates please send your latest CV to the following email: email@example.com with the subject title [COMSATs] Embedded Electronics Engineer
ARTICARES is an international medical devices company, incorporated in 2017, that develops robotic rehabilitation solutions for use in clinical and home environments. By combining human touch with innovative technology, we develop interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly solutions for assessment and personalized rehabilitation.
Our solutions are results of intensive and collaborative research work between experts in medical and engineering fields. ARTICARES’ products have been validated by clinical studies and made available to you by a team that strives to make every step of the recovery process a rewarding journey.