The quantitative researchers design and backtest trading models, which form the most important elements in the final trading strategies. They work in groups or independently, depending on the projects and/or the researchers'' preference. Creativity and innovation are what we are looking for in this position.
1. Recent Master/PhD from a science, engineering, or related field. Bachelors with exceptional performance will also be considered;
2. Solid background in mathematics;
3. Strong programming skills;
4. Strong problem solving and quantitative skills;
5. Possess the desire and will to learn complicated topics, to solve difficult problems, and to handle tedious tasks carefully;
The following skills are bonus in recruitment and are required before on board:
1. Comfortable with Linux/Unix;
2. Familiar with at least one scripting language, e.g. python, awk, etc.
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position you apply, name, school and expected graduation date in the email's title. Please also indicate where you found this job opening in your email.