Job Ref. #:
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Monthly Salary Range:
Friday, October 20, 2017
Vivo Electric (Pvt) Ltd
H.No 147, Street No.6, Rafi Garden,Madhali Road,Sahiwal
2. Job Description
1. To recruit and interview promoters to achieve the specified target of promoter recruitment.
2. To develop pre-service training assisting the terminal manager.
3. To develop internship training to promoters as per requirements of the company.
4. To enhance the sales capability of regular promoters, and check and track unqualified promoters.
5. To decompose and track the sales target of the promotion teams.
6. To develop regular promotion meetings and trainings as per requirements of the company.
7. To manage promoters’ attendance as per the company regulations.
8. To develop face-to-face training to promoters through practical sales.
9. To manage promoters’ sales data from sales system.
10. To maintain the terminal display inside and outside the shop as per the unified standards of the company.
11. To launch promotion activities as per requirements of the company.
12. To sell vivo products complying strictly with the unified retail prices regulated by the company, and give timely feedback of retailers’ and promoters’ implementation of retail prices to the company.
13. To attend the regular promotion meetings and trainings organized by the company punctually so as to constantly improve self-capacity of sales and capability of managing promoters.
14. Other Requirements：to comply with the company’s dress code; to submit reports required by the company on time; to abide by company’s rules and punch in on time; to complete the task assigned by the terminal manager on time.
A young global smartphone brand focusing on introducing perfect sound quality and ultimate photography with cutting-edge technology, Vivo develops dynamic and stylish products for passionate young people. It develops and manufactures smartphones, smartphone accessories, software, and online services. Founded in 2009, Vivo has quickly expanded into markets in India and South East Asia.
At Vivo we are dedicated to the pursuit of perfection and continuously creating surprises for users through constant innovation. Pioneering the use of Hi-Fi audio chips in smartphones, Vivo created the very first smartphone with a dedicated Hi-Fi chip, the X1. Since then Vivo has remained committed to providing the very best possible audio experience to customers.
Our product’s camera also represents one of our most important competitive advantages. Photography is a way for people to express themselves and share joy with others. Through our smartphones, we offer users a professional-grade photography solution, taking mobile photography to the level of an art form, witnessing and recording all of life’s beautiful moments.