Job Ref. #:
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Monthly Salary Range:
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Vivo Electric (Pvt) Ltd
H.No 147, Street No.6, Rafi Garden,Madhali Road,Sahiwal
1. To deal with issues regarding advertisement reimbursement
(1) To collate the Advertisement Reimbursement Application Form of the secondary teams;
(2) To collate the material to the secondary teams;
(3) To deal with matters related to Reimbursement Report and Bill Adjustment Form every month;
(4) To make Monthly Advertisement Reimbursement Data Report.
2. Daily material and purchase order management
(1) To track the process of ordering, summarizing and billing; to gather the need for materials and submit it for review and approval, once approved, place an order through the POP system;
(2) To filtrate the materials as per the delivery order and submit their prices to the Financial Department;
(3) To bill and export relevant data to make and submit the Material Allocation Table to the Finance Department;
(4) To review the daily order of the secondary teams (including the name, performance, picture and size in the advertisement); if confirmed to be correct, the order will be placed to the advertisement fabrication company; to follow up the process of delivery, transportation, signing for; to check the order flow at the end of every month.
3. To deal with the special advertisement design order of conventional stores
(1) To collate the orders submitted by secondary teams; to place an order to the brand executive as per the Application Form of Special Terminal Products and follow up the order;
(2) To follow up the implementation of orders and archive the completed design.
4. To collate the detailed procurement data
(1) To register the original data as per the purchase order submitted by the advertisement and material management executive;
(2) To register the goods arrival information as per the arrival notice;
(3) To deal with issues related to the payment.
5. To finish other tasks assigned by the brand manager.
A young global smartphone brand focusing on introducing perfect sound quality and ultimate photography with cutting-edge technology, Vivo develops dynamic and stylish products for passionate young people. It develops and manufactures smartphones, smartphone accessories, software, and online services. Founded in 2009, Vivo has quickly expanded into markets in India and South East Asia.
At Vivo we are dedicated to the pursuit of perfection and continuously creating surprises for users through constant innovation. Pioneering the use of Hi-Fi audio chips in smartphones, Vivo created the very first smartphone with a dedicated Hi-Fi chip, the X1. Since then Vivo has remained committed to providing the very best possible audio experience to customers.
Our product’s camera also represents one of our most important competitive advantages. Photography is a way for people to express themselves and share joy with others. Through our smartphones, we offer users a professional-grade photography solution, taking mobile photography to the level of an art form, witnessing and recording all of life’s beautiful moments.