Job Ref. #:
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Monthly Salary Range:
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Vivo Electric (Pvt) Ltd
H.No 147, Street No.6, Rafi Garden,Madhali Road,Sahiwal
This job aims at establishing and maintaining the general ledger and the subsidiary ledger, checking and paying taxes and fees, conducting reimbursement and annual inspection and coordinating matters related to the tax authorities.
1. In charge of tax declaration and tax rebate of goods imported to Pakistan.
2. In charge of establishing and maintaining the general ledger and the subsidiary ledger.
3. In charge of checking and paying taxes and fees.
4. In charge of conducting reimbursement and annual inspection and coordinating matters related to the tax authorities.
5. In charge of dealing with tax issues with taxation organizations.
6. In charge of tax planning and preparing tax statements.
7. To carry out other tasks assigned by the CFO.
A young global smartphone brand focusing on introducing perfect sound quality and ultimate photography with cutting-edge technology, Vivo develops dynamic and stylish products for passionate young people. It develops and manufactures smartphones, smartphone accessories, software, and online services. Founded in 2009, Vivo has quickly expanded into markets in India and South East Asia.
At Vivo we are dedicated to the pursuit of perfection and continuously creating surprises for users through constant innovation. Pioneering the use of Hi-Fi audio chips in smartphones, Vivo created the very first smartphone with a dedicated Hi-Fi chip, the X1. Since then Vivo has remained committed to providing the very best possible audio experience to customers.
Our product’s camera also represents one of our most important competitive advantages. Photography is a way for people to express themselves and share joy with others. Through our smartphones, we offer users a professional-grade photography solution, taking mobile photography to the level of an art form, witnessing and recording all of life’s beautiful moments.