In order to secure participation in the symposium, please follow the steps given below.
Instructions for Submission of Abstract/ Paper/ Poster
If you would like to submit a paper/poster, please read the instructions for authors below;
Instructions for Submitting Abstracts/Papers/Posters
The submissions may be made by email in .doc/.pdf formats to the organizers at the conference email (firstname.lastname@example.org) . All poster/paper presenters are also required to register using the form given below. The Registration fee will be waived for speakers, poster presenters and exhibitors.
Rs. 1500 for students
Rs. 3000 for professionals
US$ 100 for foreign participants
Instructions for Registration
Step 1:Submit Applicable Registration Fee using the options given below, details of accounts are given as under:
Fee Payment Options
Following payment options are available:
- Bank Draft in favor of “CIIT Islamabad”.
- Pay Order in favor of “CIIT Islamabad”.
- Online Transfer into CIIT account.
- SWIFT Transfer (International )
- For Foreign Currency (US Dollars (US$):
A/C TITLE : CIIT- FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT
A/C NO. : 0082-01800031
CURRENCY : US Dollar ($)
SWIFT CODE : ALFHPKKA082
IBAN : PK29ALFH0082001003473307
BANK : BANK ALFALAH LIMITED,
Branch : I-10 MARKAZ BRANCH ,
Islamabad - Pakistan
- For Local Currency (Pak Rupees (PKR):
A/C TITLE : CIIT- OTHER RECEIPT A/C
A/C NO. : 2433 7000 0282 03
CURRENCY : Pak Rupees
BANK : HABIB BANK LIMITED
Branch : COMSATS BRANCH ,
Islamabad - Pakistan
Step 2:Send the Original Bank Draft/Pay order to the following contact by post:
Dr. Abid H. Mujtaba
International Symposium on Light & Life Secretariat,
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology,
Park Road, ChakShehzad, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Contact # +92-334-5088289
Step 3:Fill and Submit the Registration Form given below.
- Only those participants who deposit registration fee; submit complete details on the provided registration form; and produce receipt for fee deposit shall be entitled to a conference pack.
- Registration will also be possible at the reception desk on the day of the event, provided that participants bring along original bank draft/pay-order/proof of payment. (Cheque/Cash will not be accepted)
- CIIT has facility of on campus bank branches, so participants may also deposit the fee on the conference date
For International Participants
It is expected that the participants will manage their travel through their own resources using various governmental or other funding agencies in their respective countries. The organizers may facilitate the International Participants with local hospitality subject to availability of funds. However, we have some very limited funds to support only some exceptional cases. Requests for travel support may be sent by email to focal persons giving detailed justification.
For Local Students
Financial Support to cover registration fee and/or free accommodation (for students hailing from other cities) is available with the organizers for students of Pakistani Universities. In order to avail a waiver of registration fee or secure free accommodation, potential participants are requested to get recommendation of their Head of Department/Professor, stating clearly the need for providing financial support."